Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Miscellanies (3/13/13)

     This week is spring break at the community college where I work. Since the school is on spring break, I have decided to take the week off from writing any original material. However, I wanted to share some of my most interesting internet findings over the past few months.
  
     Identities- I found this link on Tim Challies' blog. It is a fascinating photo gallery from a photographer who finds old portraits and then shoots their subjects in the same pose many years later. It reminds me of Psalm 90, "Teach us to number our days that we might apply our hearts unto wisdom."

      How to Study the Bible- This is a post from Ray Ortland's blog. No explanation needed, just go check it out.
     
     The Story of Ian and Larissa- John Piper writes a brief article about a young couple who are displaying the Gospel through their marriage despite overwhelming odds. Please watch this video below; its probably my best internet finding in 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment